Touching Spirit Bear Quiz

1. Which of the following were the main themes represented while on this island?
    A. Friendship   B. Forgiveness  C. Trust   D. All of the above

2. At what point did I change to a total different person?
    A. Anger Dance   B. When I was near death   C. Both A and B

3. What do I do daily to relieve and get rid of my anger?
    A. Sleep  B. Soak in the pond  C. Carry ancestor rock  D. Both B and C

4. Who has never given up on me and helped me through this process of taking away my anger?
    A. Peter Driscal  B. Garvey & Edwin  C. My parents  D. The Keeper

5. When I first came to the island, which animal mauled me?
    A. Spirit Bear  B. Fox  C. Raccoon  D. Skunk

6. What was my other alternative if I did not go to this island?
    A. Move to a new country  B. Go home  C. Work at a store  D. Be incarcerated

7. What is the healing form of justice called that I am involved in?
    A. Healing Justice  B. Square Justice  C. Circle Justice  D. Justice Group

8. What did Garvey give me as a sign of trust?
    A. At.oow blanket  B. Flashlight  C. Pillow  D. Cat

9. To resemble the lessons I learn from anger dances, what do I do?
    A. Write in my diary  B. Bake cookies  C. Carve the totem pole  D. Sing

10. Who did I invite to the island to try to make things right for both of us?
     A. My parents  B. Peter Driscal  C. President  D. Govener

* Answers in the comment box*

1 comment: