Angry and Frustrated

September 1, 2000


    Apparently there is no other place to go except for this stupid island, unless I want to go to jail. Circle Justice offered this opportunity to me, so I said whatever, I'll go. So, here I am on this crappy, deserted island doing absolutely nothing. That old, ugly guy named Edwin, said that he would be back to check on me in a few days, but all I have to say is good luck with that. I have to find a way to get out of here, go somewhere else, to another island. Nobody will know me there, and maybe I could start my life over. I will swim, even if the coldness of the water kills me.
    I know that the only reason I'm on this island, is so I am one less person somebody has to deal with. Poeple just wanted to get rid of me so they could actually sleep at night. My parents could care less about me, Peter and his parents probably wish I disappeared and Garvey, well he just his probably doing this for me because it is his job. He probably doesnt care whether I went to jail or died tonight. I just don't care anymore.   

No comments:

Post a Comment