Return to the Island

Feburary 16, 2001


   There was much discussion with Circle Justice whether or not I should return to the island after what happened and breaking the contract. I told them that I have changed, and if they gave me another chance, I swear things would be better. At first, they didn't believe me after the number of times I have lied, but for some reason, they didn't give up on me, and decided to take two.
    I have just returned to the island, again, and have many things to do. Edwin said that since I burnt down his shelter he made for me, I have to build my own. I have already started it, and let me tell you, it is not easy with just one arm available. When I am finished with this shelter, I think it will be safe to say, my sweat and blood went into the making of this, it better serve its purpose.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment